Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Another photo post

I'm trying really hard with this blogging thing. I think I'm doing fairly well. Here's a bunch of shots I did with Darren and Adriel really long ago. Was a set even from this year?
This, I know was definitely eons ago. But I love it!







I love them! He has amazing published work too, I don't know if it's just me but I love looking his work over and over again. Of course not those of me! I have issues. I can't even watch shows I'm in. Hop on over to his site!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you aiming to put on weight? Is it for any health reasons? Most people are looking to lose weight haha. Its the opposite with you!

Hello :) said...

Hey! haha i'm hoping to gain more weight in my arms. Basically there and no where else haha. Everywhere else would be basic toning! But I have to put on weight overall in order to put on weight on my arms :)