Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lallang Shoot

I never really upload shoots to share with people, (or I'm always untaggin myself) but I'm up for a change. I'll upload a few more of my favourites later on this week :) Including my all time fav team Darren and Adriel. Go to his site and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I did this right before I went to HK, with a really efficient team. They're incredibly fast in their work! I gotta say I'm lucky though because I always get nice people to work with, or maybe its just cause I'm too lovable :p

Team for the day!
Photographer/Retoucher : Stephie Goh
Make Up artist/Hair : Laea
Stylist : Aaron Kok
I absolutely love this shot! The ribbons as well :D (Below)


I've not done any shoots for over a year but I'm really looking forward to doing more now. Super fun! X

On a side note, it's my baby brother's 18th birthday today as well as our(Josh&me) anniversary! :D

2 comments:

Cindy said...

wow! nice photos! are these taken in SG? :)

Jamie-lee said...

Yes! Thank you! Credits to the team though, the photographer found a spot where she thought would be awesome and it was soo pretty!