Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Subtitles

I was sitting in the living room earlier on this evening and my daddy turns on the television. It's Shaolin soccer or It was so funny watching it in an English voice.

One thing annoys me though. If they're going to do a voice over why do they use certain voices that can't really help us make out what they're saying? I could roughly read through the subtitles but my dad gave up after a while.

I think it's really cute though that they use an animated Chinese accent to play along to the Chinese characters. Just wish we could understand it fully.

I also realized I was too soft on my youtube video, I watched it once and it's hilarious! I seem like a quiet type of girl. Haha! I was trying not to speak too loud cause apparently I'm really loud sometimes so I kind of have to keep a watch on that. Turns out I can afford to speak a bit louder though, if I ever make another video by myself again.

No comments: