Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

iROO

iROO- the leading Taiwanese brand with over 70 retail stores in Taiwan is now in Singapore. If you’re a fan of Taiwanese fashion- hop on over! They provide a variety of clothes for different occasions plus you’re able to get an in-store stylist’s advice.

iROO is located at Marina Bay Sands, B2-101/101A at The Shoppes

Crazy spacious

Every single item has its own space for display. I hate going into shops where they squeeze every single piece of item they have onto racks. I hardly get to see the pieces by itself or I must say I miss out a lot because I cannot be bothered to hunt around the clutter for a pretty piece. This explains why I mostly buy clothes off mannequins itself.

Look! They probably have staff going around to measure that every piece is about 5cm apart or something.
Spacious waiting area right outside the fitting rooms for your boyfriend/husband. They have seats all over the place so you won't have to worry about your companion waiting too long.

!!!! Clutter-free!
The store is also segmented into different categories. This one above is the party category where you can expect to find elegant, clubbing and formal pieces. There are casual and office wear as well.

How I found out about this place, was that I was hired for their launch. I thought I was just attending a fitting and didn't expect to receive these photos. Since myfatpocket.com was nice enough to send them to me, here I am with no concealer or mascara :( haha I'm going down again this Wednesday. So I'll definitely put make up on and bring along my camera(and snap a few pictures of the other models)!

These are the outfits the in-store stylist picked out for me. I will be modelling for the party category.

I really like this white one! It's so different and once they iron out that piece it'll look stunning!


My waist is tiny so they're going to need to punch a hole in the middle of that belt.
The two black parts hanging off the dress actually goes together to form a ribbon. I'll take another shot of that this Wednesday. That's all I have for now! What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second last outfit is really purdy!:D

Danielle said...

Love it babe! Super NICE and PRETTY! The clothes look really unique. I lovee it!

:) said...

i like the last outfit!!

Hello :) said...

Yay thank you! I love the white one :p x

Anonymous said...

very nice clothes, love the dresses