Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I like google chrome...

Not sure why I didn't swap to Google chrome earlier. It's pretty and clean.

There's so much technology going around these days, its tough to keep up. You know? You sign up with myspace to join your friends then they sign up for facebook. When you get onto facebook, they're on twitter. Now there's this formspring thing going on? Why can't you just ask questions on facebook or twitter?? Haha don't get it! Maybe I'll fall into the cycle again and sign up for an account there after I master the skills of twitter.

Joshua's in Munich right now. Days seem so draggy whenever he's out of town and whenever he's here it just zooms by. He's just like my best friend and whenever he's out of town I talk to myself :( haha :p There's nothing I can't share with him and he's always so patient and supporting. It drives me nuts sometimes about how patient he can be. We can just sit down and talk for hours and I never remember what we talk about.

Oh I won't be going back to Scotland this year because I need to graduate. I am so sick of not receiving pay cheques! I'm craving for some fresh salmon and greggs! Might attempt to get Josh to bring back some from his trip to London next month. The thought alone excites me.

OMG I think the monkey that came into my room last night is still here. Just heard a freaky loud yawn. I'm pretty positive it's back for more chocolates.

2 comments:

:) said...

Wait, there is a MONKEY in your room?!

Hello :) said...

nono haha it should be gone by now! it came in to steal some chocolate. a lot of monkeys breaking in nowadays.soo weird haha x