Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

I love my brother

When I was 10, and my brother Jerry 7, we took our first flight together without a guide. We were travelling a lot at that time and we managed to convince my mom we could make it alone. It was a flight back to Singapore from Scotland and so there was a transit at Heathrow airport. 

I almost lost my brother there. I told him to stay at the sitting area and wait for me while I went to the toilet. When I got back that chubby monster was gone. Can you imagine how scared I was? My mother's jewel! 

So anyway when we were at the gates about to board the plane. My brother doubted me asking whether I was sure we were at the right place as the TV said destination :Australia. 

When we got on to the plane, he asked the lady "Excuse me, is this plane going to Singapore?"
And the stewardess replies "Oh well I hope so!"
Jerry:


Story of my life

No comments: