Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Best buy of June

My best buy this month is from Clinique!
My best friend Joyce was the one that recommend it to me because I realised my toner from my 3steps was too dry for my skin. That smart alec was using one without alcohol content. Why didn't you share that with me! :p
It's called Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief. It also comes in the form of a small tub.
I'm sooo thankful I got it, it's so easy to use and I normally spray it on after I'm done with my make up- helps make it look more natural. Really useful if I'm stuck in an air conditioned room, helps give me an extra boost before my make up gets too dry and cracks. So yay! Definitely worth the $47

2 comments:

Joyce said...

ahahah! i didnt know you were using the one with the alcohol in it until i went to your house lah! i LOVE this bottle of liquid dope but i just wish it came in a bigger bottle! i just bought mine like last month and its almost finishing already!:S

Hello :) said...

haha I love it! It's soo good! ai ni la! xx